1. Entry into the promotion(s) indicates an acceptance and agreement of all these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the terms and conditions below for the promotion(s).
2. General insurance policy terms, conditions and exclusions, and normal underwriting criteria apply.
3. Information on how to enter the promotion(s) and all instructions appearing on printed material or websites produced by FinTel will form part of the General Terms and Conditions for entry into these promotions.
4. To the extent of any inconsistency in the information shown on the printed material or websites, the General Terms and Conditions on fintel.co.nz will prevail.
5. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information held by FinTel. Personal data will not be sold or passed onto third parties.
6. From time to time FinTel may also use your information to provide you with communications updating you on the full range of services it offers. FinTel may get in touch with you, or the mobile number, via SMS, MMS or other technologies. If you do not want to receive this information please let us know at any time by calling FinTel on 0800 847 015, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Vouchers are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. In the event of unavailability of the voucher, FinTel reserves the right to substitute another voucher of similar value.
8. This promotion(s) is open to all New Zealand permanent residents. However FinTel and TOWER employees, their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion(s) are ineligible to enter.
9. FinTel’s decision regarding eligibility is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Multiple policy discounts exclude business, travel, boat, health, life and some sections of farm policies, GST, government levies and some Optional Special Benefits. Discounts vary depending on total number/type of insurance policies with FinTel.